Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wish Big

Autumn is my favourite time of year. So with all the Autumn challenges out right now I thought I would take this opportunity to play with all the fun Autumn colours and enter a few challenges at the same time.

My first card features a cute stamp from The Paper Shelter from the Happy Times Mega pack. I don't own a lot of stamps geared to guys so when I saw this pack I had to have it.

Supplies used:
The Paper Shelter's Happy times mega pack stamps
Bo Bunny's Camp a lot 6x6 paper pad
Leaf confetti from the dollar store
Copics

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Wow Crystal this is such a beautiful card. Love how that amazing sky pops against those fall colours. The thinking bubble is such a fun touch as well. So nice to meet another Canadian Cardmaker. Thanks for playing with us at Clearly iStamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card rocks the masculine scale! Nicely done!
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #60 - Fall into Fall. Hope to see you on 10/5/12 when the new challenge is posted and the winners for September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Crystal, I just found your 3rd entry to this weeks challenge and yet again another STUNNING CARD. All so different and all perfect for The Paper Shelter 'Autumn' theme. Love how you have coloured this little man
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! I love the leaf wreath around the image! very effective! great coloring & fun card!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans & Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! thanks for joining us at color me creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I love how you've done the hair! Thank you so much for joining us over at our Color Me Creative Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you've framed the sentiment.The papers and colours are just perfect.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Crystal I want to thank you for doing so much for The Paper Shelter in actually using 3 of their digi stamps on your entries for the last Challenge. Im sorry you didnt win that challenge as you put so much effort into your cards. With hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete