Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An Apple A day...

This week at The Stamping Boutique we are celebrating back to school in style. As a kid I use to make paper chains to count down the days to back to school. It was almost as great at Christmas. I would watch the flyers for deals on back to school supplies, and could never sleep the night before the big day. You would think I would outgrow this but I haven't. Even though I am off on maternity leave, baby and I headed into my school to greet the students for another fun filled year. Come and have some fun with me and the other design team members this week with your back to school creations.Head on over to The Stamping Boutique's Challenge Blog for all the details. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Supplies used:
The Stamping boutique's Apple Core stamp
Die Cuts with a view Making the grade paper pad
Copic Markers

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that apple...and all the gorgeous colors! Sweet, sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable back to school card, Crystal! Love the apple and your rainbow colors! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome piece and a very yummy apple, love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wonderful colors. That apple is declious. Thanls for sharing your card.
    hugz,
    Christine Robyn's Fetish Dt

    ReplyDelete