Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Let's Celebrate Fall!

Sometimes its the paper that speaks to me when creating something, other times its an image. But this time it was both.  I fell in love with this Paper Shelter image-Autumn is comming and the new SEI Mirelle line. I just had to use them both for this project. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Supplies:
The Paper Shelter's Autumn is comming image (No its not a typo)
SEI Mirelle 6x6 paper pad
Martha Stewart around the page punch-maple leafe
Spellbinders petite scalloped ovals large
Copics
Ribbons, pearls, and brad from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter challenge #82-Fall
Sentimental Sundays challenge 121-autumn
Just some lines lets celebrate fall challenge
Colour me creatitve fall colours challenge
Dilly Beans Autumn colours challenge
Stamping with Dragon Fall colours challenge
My Craft Spot challenge #70-falling leaves

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal for playing with us at The Paper Shelter. You made a lovely card and the image is really cute!
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Crystal I love how you have coloured our cute image. Those DP work so well with her and your layout is fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter 'Autumn' challenge and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans & Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall treatment..........such a sweet little image, & U made This more sweeter......Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines!!!!

    SOMA
    Just Some Lines DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! this is amazing! Great job and thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a joyful card! I love it! Your colouring is amazing!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete