Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Put some spring in your step

The third installment of my canvas girls was spring. I have to admit that she is my favourite.

Supplies used:
Crafter's workshop daisy mask
Glimmer Mists in Turquoise, lilac, purple
Felt stamps from the dollar store
Pattern paper from my stash
Daisy chain ribbon from the local fabric store
Viva Decor pen in purple
Kaisercraft rhinestones in purple
Various acrylic paints

I am entering my project into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...all the purple is AMAZING!!!! :) :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing this with us at Anything But A Card Challenge.

    I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-1-anything-goes-spark-your.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just pure fun! The writing, the trim on her dress, the bold purples! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really super card Crystal.

    Many thanks for joining us that Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great canvas Crystal - love the purple and the daisy chain ribbon!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABAC and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete