Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Make peace not war, remember don't forget

With the Anniversary of 9/11 upon us, The Stamping Boutique is hosting a remembering 9/11 challenge. I thought about where I was when this horrific event happened. I was still in high school. Everything stopped and we hear about the tragedy and prayed for the safety of those lost.  So in honour of those who passed away that day, I have created this card.

Supplies used:
Copic Markers
Viva Decor pearl pen
Paper given to my by a friend (Not sure who makes it)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy stamp challenge 50-Lots of layers
Creative crafty challenge-All about the boys
Sweet stamps challenge 82-for the guys
Twisted tuesday challenges-Never forget
A Gem of a challenge 54-A boy thing

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic Hunny!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 "All about the boys" Good Luck Annette dt ccc xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabbie card thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week.. Good luck in the draw
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! The eagle is perfect!

    Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember exactly where I was when 9/11 happened, something I'll never forget. Your card is just perfect in remembering those who passed away. Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete