Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Beauty

When inspiration hits...run with it. That's exactly what I did with this project. I found some paper I loved. Located a super cute stamp from Saturated Canary, called Becki and went from there. Here is my end result.
Supplies used:
Saturated Canary Becki digital stamp
SEI Mirelle 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers
Sookwang tape in 1/8" and 1/4"
Glitter Ritz microfine glitter in Garnet and Sweet Basil
Prima leaves and large flower
The centre flower I made using punches and scrap paper

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Lopve the colour combo!! Thanks for joining us at TioT Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, the background is fantastic!! and the colouring on the image is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the colors that you used.
    Thank you for playing with...Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Robin L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Crystal, I love Krista's cute image and the sparkle looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card, love the colours with that image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete