Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Talk to the Bear!

The moment I saw this stamp set from Mo Manning, I knew I just had to have it. It is absolutely adorable. I couldn't pick between my two designs so I decided to show off both of them.

Supplies:
Mo Manning's Talk to the Bear stamp set
SEI-Juliet paper
Kaisercraft pearls
Prima flowers
Corner Chomper corner rounder punch

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
Aud sentiments challenge 63-something funny hunny
mos digital challenge #153-dies or punches
meljens challenge 128-Funny bone

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh how sweet is this. I love the soft color theme here. The image is colored beautifully!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with such a delightful layout and image! Love the design, really fancy:)
    Glad you shared your card with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just tooo cute, and I love the funny sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and the sentiment, thank you for joining us at aud sentiments, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Super cute! Love them both! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Meljen's Designs!!!
    audrey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Love your sentiment!! This is one gorgeous card! ;o)
    Thank you for joining this weeks Meljen's Challenge.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete