Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Winter Wishes

My friends and family always order Christmas cards from me, so today I decided to get a head start before the orders came pouring in last minute. I have had this great image from The Paper Shelter, called Warm in the Winter, which I have been dying to use. If you haven't checked out their store before you really should. But be fore-warned you may want to hide your wallet.

Supplies used:
The Paper Shelter's Warm in the Winter digital stamp
Sentiment is by Tina Winke
SEI Berry Melody 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers
Spellbinders deckled ovals
Martha Stewart Aspen corner punch
Ribbon, bling and rhinestones from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter challenge #83-Anything goes
Simon Says Anything goes challenge
Jingle Belles-More snow less dashing
Sweet and Sassy Digital challenge #73-Hip to be square

5 comments:

  1. Excellent coloring job! I love the blues and browns together. I'm glad you joined in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks so much for using a The Paper Shelter stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and adorable holiday card, that digi is just sooooo very cute, and your coloring is OUTSTANDING! ♥ thanks for "dashing through the snow" with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie ... love the coloring, especially on the yule log ... so glad you dashed through the snow with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job coloring this adorable image. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete