Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Loving Fall

Recently a few of my friends asked me to prepare a crafting night for them. Without any guidelines to go on, I designed a canvas girl workshop based on the seasons. I love how each project, even when using the same paper, comes out differently. The creator's personality shines though. Here is my rendition of my Fall canvas girl.

Supplies used:
Canvas from box craft store, Crafter's workshop leaf stencil, Glimmer mist in moonshadow, denim, and jack frost, acrylic paints, Scraps of pattern paper, Rangers dimensional pearls, Jesse James button, Black felt tip pen.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T challenge 172-Autumn
Delightful's challenge-Anything but a card
creative belli challenge 152-Fall/autumn
Challenges for everybody challenge 2-Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Great project and well done on organising a workshop from scratch! Thank you for playing along with our Anything but a Card challenge @ Delightful Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, this is a super card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete