Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Summer lovin'

Today I would like to finish showing off my seasonal canvas Art girls. I previously posted my winter, fall and spring girls but ran out of time to post my summer gal. I just love the pastel colours and I think this background was my favourite.
Supplies:
Lavender and turquoise glimmer mist sprays
Prima fairy flora 6x6 paper pad
Foam stamps from the dollar store
Acrylic paint in various colours
Maya Road star stick pin
Rhinestodnes from my stash

I am entering this canvas project into the following challenges:
Simon Says-Anything goes
Flutterby wednesdays-must have a butterfly or fairy challenge
Crazy amigo challenge-not a card
Through the craft room door challenge #37-anything goes
Love to create Challenge 34-Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! So original! I love the rhinestones as an embellishment! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous canvas and the image is beautiful...did you draw that yourself?!! Stunning indeed!
    Thanks for visiting and playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the background! Very pretty@

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete