Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey girlfriend!

I have been having fun with my Art impressions Girlfriends stamp sets this past week. I love the quarky sayings for cards for my friends. The latest card is for my newly single girlfriend. I wish her love and happiness always and it is definitely time for her to get her party on.


This card uses the following:
Art Impressions Uptown Girls Girlfriend stamp set
Copic Markers
Doodlebug designs Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad
Kaisercraft pearls in lemon yellow

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is great fun thanks for entering our DT call at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Crystal, I love that fab image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Chysal, stunning colours and I love your image - that looks at a party worth joining!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Crystal! You won the AI challenge! Wonderful spots. :o)

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete