Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Scraping good times

I was in my local scrapbook store the other day and instantly fell in love with Graphic 45's little darlings paper line. We went and got a family photo and some nice professional photos of our little one at 3 months that I knew would look simply gorgeous. So I went to work and did my very first scrapbook page since her birth.

I used the following: Graphic 45 little darlings paper, Maya Road rose ribbon, Prima lace and flowers, Kaisercraft pearls in lemon and chipboard letters from We are Memory keepers.

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge #158-Icecream colours
Crafty Cardmakers challenge 70-no cards, tags, or ATC's
Craft your days away challenge 47-Bingo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout! The way you have arranged the flowers looks so natural! And I love those chipboard letters- really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

    Caz CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete