Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Scraping good times

I was in my local scrapbook store the other day and instantly fell in love with Graphic 45's little darlings paper line. We went and got a family photo and some nice professional photos of our little one at 3 months that I knew would look simply gorgeous. So I went to work and did my very first scrapbook page since her birth.

I used the following: Graphic 45 little darlings paper, Maya Road rose ribbon, Prima lace and flowers, Kaisercraft pearls in lemon and chipboard letters from We are Memory keepers.

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge #158-Icecream colours
Crafty Cardmakers challenge 70-no cards, tags, or ATC's
Craft your days away challenge 47-Bingo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout! The way you have arranged the flowers looks so natural! And I love those chipboard letters- really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time! Cxx

    ReplyDelete