Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jump for Joy

Well,
I finally found a moment of time to get crafty again. I have to say that right now I am on a paper piecing and spring colour fix so you may see me use the same paper line but I guarantee that each piece is unique. Today's post is a card which I plan on giving to my dear friend when she meets her weight loss goal. She is looking terrific and is an inspiration to me while I am trying to lose my pregnancy weight.

I used the following:
Momento Tuxedo black ink
Doodlebug Happy Spring 6x6 Paper pad
AI Girlfriend Dancers stamp set
Kaiser Craft Lemon Pearls
Copic Markers and Copic Spica pens

I am entering my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Crystal! I LOVE the glitter on the tutus and ballet shoes. I'm a big fan of paper piecing myself so I just can't get enough of this card! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your color choices and the polka dot paper! Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions this week. See you again soon.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete