Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Favourite colours

Lately I have been inspired by the colours brown, cream, turquoise, and red. I had to find an image that would suit these colours so I went on a hunt. I finally located one that tickled my fancy by The Paper Shelter.  I was introduced to them by a friend and I have fallen in love. If you haven't already done so you really should check out their digi's as they are super cute and fun to colour.


I used the following to create my card:
The Paper Shelter's stamp "Autumn in comming"
Bo Bunny's Market place 6x6 pad
Distressing tool
Copic Markers
Distress ink in brushed corduroy
Brads from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says challenge-anything goes
The Paper Shelter challenge #66-Vintage/Shabby Chic
Crafty cardmakers challenge 69-Distress it

4 comments:

  1. Todella hauska leimakuva ja kortti kauniisti toteutettu!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shelter challenge #66-Vintage/Shabby Chic-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja onnea arvontaan!
    Toivottavasti nähdään ensi viikollakin! Kaikkea hyvää sinun kesääsi sinne <3 An

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love the autumn look you've created. The border you've used is lovely and the whole card has a great shabby chic look.

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at TPS....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete