Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

De-stress distress

So when I am stressed I craft. It gives me time to unwind and not been so methodical. Tonight I needed some play time and was lucky enough that the husband took the kidlet for a while. Here is what I came up with.


I used the following:
Watercolouring with distress inks
Perfect pearl distress background technique 
Manilla tag
Watercolour paper
Blue Raspberry and Forever Violet perfect pearls powder
Biscotti perfect pearls mist
Sweet pea stamp by Ching Chou


I am entering this tag into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the background on this, it really enhances the mermaid image. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, the background you created is beautiful and it fits the mermaid image perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag, I love the colours and your embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag ...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful piece! You did a great job and I know CC would love it!

    ReplyDelete