Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Styling

So today I have another scrapbook page for you. I plan on making a second page using the same paper as I have more photos I want to add but unfortunately ran out of time and steam tonight.



I picked up Bo Bunny's Petal Pusher paper a long time ago just because I loved the vibrant colours in contrast with the stark black. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it but knew that one day I would find something to scrapbook. Sure enough my daughter has these cute little sunglasses that have the same colours as this paper line. I was thankful that I had picked it up and saved it. I fussy cut out the flowers and popped them up. I gave them a little extra "wow" factor by putting some bling on the centers of each flower. This is also my first scrapbook page that actually contains journaling. Normally I let the title speak for itself but I couldn't resist capturing these precious memories in words.

I am entering this page layout into the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge 158-ice cream colours
Crafty cardmakers challenge 70-no cards, tags or ATC's
The Outlawz challenge PAM060912
The Cheerful stamp pad challenge 45-in the garden
Fashionista challenge week 3 simply summer


6 comments:

  1. She's a little cutey in those glasses - and your journalling is lovely. I too love the vibrant colours against the black background. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great project, full of sunny charm! thank you for joining our "in the garden" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you over at Outlawz and pleased I have as I would like to get into scrapbooking and I know I will find inspiration here. I am now following you x
    http://ellapu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO - great photos and gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely page, and she looks so cute.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete