Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

You make my heart soar

I LOVE summer and the bright colours of supplies you can get at this time of year. They are so vibrant and fun. I broke out some of my digi's this last week and printed them off on my Epson printer to colour with my copics. A little tip if you don't like to always have to search your computer for digital images you have purchased is to make a binder with them in it. My printer has a scanner and copier so all I have to do is take the page out of my binder and copy the image. Technology...isn't it grand!


I used the following:
The Paper Shelter's Spring Swing image
Doodlebug sugar and spice 6x6 pad of paper
Copics
Kaisercraft rhinestones in orange
Dew Drop ink in Pink Petunia
Decorative scissors

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz challenge 24-Summer
One Crazy stamper June Sketch challenge
Cute card Thursday challenge 222-here comes summer
The Paper Shelter challenge 69-The great outdoors
Raise the Bar Challenge-Did someone say summer?

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love it!

    Thanks for joining the CCT challenge blog this week!
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with lovely colours. Pretty girl. Simple and clean style as I like. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Crystal! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I appreciate the follow and am now following you as well! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card she is a cutie and the sentiment is fab :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely summery card - perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenges this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete