Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seeing spots

Art Impressions has come out with the new Girlfriends stamps and I am in love. I don't know about you but I see spots after someone takes my picture so I thought it was appropriate to use this image with design paper with spots on it. I also went back to my new favourite technique which is paper piecing two shirts and a pair of pants. The third top I made spots on with my Copic blender marker just so she would fit in with the rest of the crowd.


I stamped the image (AI girlfriends picture perfect set) using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Coloured the image with my copics and used a sakura stardust pen on the accessories to make the stand out. The design paper is from Bo Bunny's Market place line.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how their outfits match the paper! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete