Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Challenge for myself

I wanted to challenge myself to do something I had never done on a card before. Most of my stamps and images have always been coloured with blonde or brown hair and fair skin. For this card I challenged myself to actually do black hair and African American skin tones. I think it turned out well for a first attempt.



I stamped the image "Baby Fairy Ayana" by Mo Manning in momento black ink. I then coloured her with my copics (Colours listed below) and added some shimmer to the wings and her dress with a Sakura stardust gel pen. I used Prima's Sweet Fairy 6x6 pad of design paper, a ribbon from my stash, a little baby charm I found in a jewelry store and four purple rhinestones for the finishing touches.

Colours used:
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C10
Skin: E25, E13, E11, E21
Cheeks: R32
Dress, flower: BV13, BV17
Wings: V000, V01
Grass, stem, leaves: G94, G99
Rocks: C1, C3
Water: B000, B00

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy challenge 19-Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment