Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Christmas challenges

Before I had to dismantle my craft room to move it to its new home, I managed to create a few cards for this coming weeks challenges. Not sure when my room will be up and running again as moving it while 6 1/2 months pregnant is quite the challenge. It sure will be nice when its done though. It also means I can start decorating the nursery.

This card features A Greeting Farm's stamp from their Rain, Snow, and Shine collection, designer paper from Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost Paper Pad, Best Creations glitter paper, Martha Stewart's Aspen around the page punch, copics and some purple rhinestones. I just love the non-traditonal Christmas colours.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya Christmas Challenge: http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/
One  Crazy Stamper's Christmas Holiday theme challenge: http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-challenge-christmasholiday.html

1 comment:

  1. great work

    thanks for playing with the anyone for anya challenge this week
    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete