Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge 123 Anything but a Christmas card

While I can't take all the credit for the creation today. My little Yorkie Poo Roxie was a big "help" sitting on my lap while her mom coloured and put things together.

For the following card I stamped Lili of the Valley's Bunny Cupcakes stamp in momento ink. I coloured the image using my copics and then added some Rhinestones for the little decorations on the top of the frosting. The DP is from Authentique's Uncommon 6x6 bundle and the ribbon is from my stash. I tend to not put sayings on my cards that way if I need one in a pinch I can add whichever saying I need to suit my needs.

I am entering this card into Lili of the Valley's Challenge #123 Anything but a Christmas Card found at:
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-123anything-but-christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment