Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday wishes and Merry Christmas

After a much needed get together with a dear friend tonight I came home ready to create. I am running low on Christmas and Holiday cards as neighbours have been dropping by to pick up cards here and there to send off to loved ones. Not that I am complaining but my stash is getting rather low and I have yet to mail my own cards out. So I decided to get to work in my workshop.

For the following card I stamped Crissy Armstrong's stamp "Snow fun" in momento ink and coloured with my copic markers. I layered teal and red card stock and attached some pattern paper from Bo Bunny's Snowfall collection onto the top half. I then tore some white cardstock to create snowy hills. I finished the card off with Hero Arts Snowflake sequins, red, teal and white pearls, and stardust stickles.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Onecrazystampers Christmas/holiday theme challenge at: http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-challenge-christmasholiday.html

Whimsy challenge 18 pattern and pearls challenge at:
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-18-patterns-and-pearls.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one speedy card maker - it's adorable!! Nice to see you tonight, pop in anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? I was inspired by a genius.

    ReplyDelete