Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Early New Years 2012

These last few months have flown by. I love all things holiday and New years is no exception. I have so much to look forward to this year.  I plan on keeping up with my blogging even if I have only one follower. Its a digital journal of where my crafts have come from and how they have developed over time. I have learned I love clean lines and simple but elegant or cutesy styles. My Husband and I are expecting our first child and I am anxiously awaiting that. My parents are coming down to Calgary and I can't wait to show them our home as they have never been here. That's just to name a few. In honour of this special celebration of things to come I have prepared not one but two cards. Enjoy.



Card one: I stamped MFT's A la Modes "Cheers" with momento ink. Coloured in the image with my copics and added some tiny rhinestones as bubbles. I layered the image on cardstock and DP paper by Basic Grey's Lauderdale and Picadilly 6x6 pad. To finish it off I added a brown bow using my bow easy and ribbon from my stash.



Card two: I stamped MFT's A la Modes "Cheers" stamp in momento ink and coloured the image with my copics. I once again added tiny rhinestones for bubbles and red rhinestones to her dress. The image is layers on cardstock and Prima Design paper from their reflections line.

I am entering Card one into the following challenge:
Basic Grey challenge 58-Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. soooo sweet! I always love seeing this alm....her dress is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me smile. Happy New Year!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are both adorable but the one Red it's my favorite.... it's a colour I love!!
    Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Have a fab week end.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete