Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer projects

After a fantastic Scrapbook frenzy where we made a wonderful scrapbook page layout using Basic Grey's Capella line of paper http://www.basicgrey.com/scrapbook/shop/collections/show/current/cappella, I decided to start my wedding scrapbook album beforehand so that after the wedding I just have to add pictures of the day. My goal for the summer is to complete the album. I will post pictures of my inspirational layout designed by the famous Kate as soon as I figure out how to do that.

I also want to try some online challenges and learn how to use this "Mr. Linky" thing they keep talking about. My computer lingo is a little lacking but I will learn it along the way. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for now,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment