Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hoppy Easter

After my long hiatus I am finally getting back into my crafts as the little one is taking naps on a regular basis now. Basic grey challenges contacted me about my previous interest in being a guest designer on their blog and I quickly jumped at the chance. I love Basic Grey paper as you can see from previous posts.

The challenge for the next two weeks is "Easter" so make sure to jump over to their site as they have great prizes you can win, I know as I have previously won a challenge with them.

This card uses the following materials:
Basic Grey Kioshi 6x6 paper pad and buttons
Jesse James gems
Black cardstock and purple glitter paper from my stash
Copic markers

7 comments:

  1. Awe, your card is adorable, love the bunny. Thank you for joining us this week at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, love the paper and sweet colours, delightful card.Thanks so much for joining in with us at Paper Shelter this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Crystal, I do like your design and such an adorable of bunny and your papers are beautiful and with gorgeous details.
    Happy to have you as GD with us this month!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum". I love the way you used this paper as a background for your card. Cute layout and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Crystal - gorgeous card! Love the image and how you've layered it up - very striking! Great to have you on the team at Basic Grey Challenge this month! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little bunners card!
    I’m a member of the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow me at Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete