Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Whimsy stamps challenge 15 Flower power

In the beginning of October I was the Whimsy Wee stamp winner. Once I got my hands on my prize I couldn't wait to test drive them. Or course life got in the way. I noticed this week on Whimsy Stamps their challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to break out my prizes and put them to good use. The following is the card I managed to create.
I used my Wee Stamp titled Sweet Blossom. There are tons of cute little flowers on the stamp which I thought would really work for this challenge. I Stamped the image with Momento black ink and coloured using my copics.  The sentiment is from Lili of the valley and I used a green chalk ink to change its colour. The ribbon is from my ever growing stash. I fell in love with the design paper  from Basic Grey's Lauderdale line. It really brought the colours together creating a nice sunshine filled card. Lastly I used my Spellbinders labels 16 to cut out my image.

I am entering this card into Whimsy's stamp challenge 15 at http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/

Check it out. I can't wait to make a few more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment