Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Holiday Creations

Once I got started on the Holiday gifts I couldn't stop. What better way to put my creativity to use. I definitely needed it after I spent a whole weekend working on Report Cards.

I made the following card using a stamped image from Lili of the Valley titled Snow Bears.  I love their little critter stamps and this one was so fun to colour I made a few. I used my copic Markers to colour in the image and then added Star dust stickles to the falling snowflakes and ground. I cut it out using a Spellbinders die. The pattern paper is from Basic Grey's Oxford, Jovial, and Nordic Holiday lines



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley Challenge 120 creature comforts : http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Basic Grey Challenge 57 Mix and Match: http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous dear. Thank you so much for joining us in LOTV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete