Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin centre pieces

I am playing catch up with my blog tonight. For my second last post I have a different type of project to showcase. I saw the idea for making these on Pinterest and had to have a go at them. The ones I saw used real tea lights and had leaves around the stems but I wanted to do something slightly different with mine. On one side they are plain and on the other their is jack-o-lantern faces.  I made two sets, one for my home and one to give my husband's family who is hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night.
Supplies used:
Wine glasses
Orange, brown, yellow, and green glass paints
Flower stems and gem garland from local craft store
Flameless tea lights

I am entering these into the following challenges:
Catered crop Halloween challenge
My Shari crafts challenge 95-apple or pumpkin
Simply create too challenge 23-Fall

2 comments:

  1. C rystal: You made such a great fall project--beautiful on your table. We're thrilled you entered it in Simply Create Too's Challenge #23 - Autumn/Fall.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh these are super pretty!!! I love the way your tea lights match your pumpkins :) Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete