Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer fun in the sun

It has been ridiculously hot out here in Alberta the last few days. Perfect for colouring and keeping cool in the basement. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but no breeze really makes for uncomfortable times. I decided to imagine myself at the beach with water near by while creating this cutie designed by Jennifer Nilsson. Check out her blog at the doodle garden.


I used Jennifer Nilsson's Swimming Sally image
Die cuts with a view beach paper
Spellbinders Labels 14 die
Jesse James buttons
Tim Holtz Mini Flourish die
Sakura clear star pen
Creative imaginations glitter paper

1 comment:

  1. You did an AWESOME job with this creation, Crystal! Thank you SO much for sharing your talents with us all and for helping to bring The Doodle Garden friends to life! xoxox

    ReplyDelete