Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Got Cocoa?

This is another posting for my guest designer spot on the One Crazy Stamper blog. The challenge this month is red, white, and one other colour. I had to stretch the rules a little and add two tiny spots of orange but hopefully you will forgive me.



The image is Served with love by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy stamps. I stamped it in momento black ink and coloured using my copic markers. I fussy cut out the image leaving a little boarder all the way around to make it pop and added little rhinestones to the scarf. Next I layered the image on some design paper from Basic Grey's Nordic holiday collection and black cardstock cut out with my Spellbinders Lacey squares die. I added some candy cane sequins I found in my stash and popped them up using 3D dots. Then I added red stickles and used Viva decor pen in ice white to add the lines to the candy canes and finish up the card.

If you haven't already done so check out One Crazy Stamper's blog and store for great deals. Super fast shipping, great customer service, great prices, and best of all its a Canadian company.

I am entering this card in the following challenges
 Basic grey challenge 59 anything goes
Art Impressions challenge #46 Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that bear. Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, this is so adorable! Love the colors - they are so cool. Congrats on the GD spot for OCS
    ~ rubber hugs ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete