I found some time to play around with a stamp "Women collage/passport"from Hampton Art Jill Meyer, that I picked up from Michaels a few weeks back. I love the collage vintage feel and really wanted to capture it in my project.
1. Stamp using versafine black ink
2. Make perfect pearls mists using Broken china distress ink and Copper perfect pearls, and Frayed Burlap and a turquoise perfect pearl.
3. Mask Stamped image leaving a 1/4" frame around it with plastic from supplies
4. Using a brick template I misted the white cardstock to create the brick pattern behind my image.
5. Colour in select parts of image with colour pencils and blend
6. Made flowers from some 7 gypsy paper and Olivia from Basic grey, three different size flower punches, mini mister, and stickles. Added some prima flowers behind them.
7. Ink and adhere tissue tape from Tim Holtz line
8. Place flowers on frame
9. Distress frame using imaginesce distressor tool